Gift Certificates are available for gifts ...or yourself!
Denomination is your choice
Class schedules are subject to change, but we try not to let that happen. New classes may be added at any time, so keep a sharp eye out for updates.
Tom & I look forward to seeing you soon.
Don't forgetwe cater graduations, reunions, rehearsal dinners, weddings, holiday parties, and first communions.
2224 County Road 239, Fremont, OH 43420
Things you need to know:
• All class reservations are held with a credit card. No exceptions, sorry. You may pay cash upon arrival for the class if you do not want to use your credit card. Advise us of this decision. If you do not show up for class, your credit card will be charged the full amount. Cancellations must be received one week in advance to ensure a refund.
• A minimum of 6 students is required for each class. If the student count is less than 6, the class may be canceled
• Most classes last 2 1/2—3 hours, but could be longer. Stay on task.
• Classes begin promptly at the indicated time. We don’t wait. There is too much to do.
***Class date, time and content are subject to change
• All equipment is provided for you including aprons. You will be advised if you must provide something in advance of the class. Bring baggies or containers to take your goodies home with you should there be any.
• Feel free to bring a bottle of wine to the Mediterranean Kitchen or American Regional Cooking classes. We provide bottled water only. If you contact us, we will give you wine suggestions from the region of study that will pair with your meal.
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
419-333-0027 with any questions or to register for a class.
American Regional – New England ….. $55
We’ll start with New England Clam Chowder, then Yankee Pot Roast, Johnny Cakes, Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes, Succotash, Mixed Greens with Cider Vinaigrette, Apple pie
Sunday, October 9th at 5:00pm
Pan-Fried Pork Scaloppini with
Tomato Basil ….. $55
Goat Cheese Polenta, Tomato with Bacon Gratin, plus Portobello, Chickpea & Roma Antipasto Salad, Osso dei Morti (bones of the dead!) for dessert
Sunday, October 30th at 5:00pm
**Bring a group of friends, family or your social club for a specially planned cooking class.
** The classes make great birthday or wedding gifts.
** Plan a private party and use our new pergola. It can seat about 24 guests. (weather permitting of course)
** Don’t forget we cater office lunches, Holiday parties, rehearsal dinners and weddings.
** We provide Teen Classes in Basic Skills
** Pizza Making Birthday Parties
** We will teach classes in your home, business, church or club
** Gift Certificates are available
Updates on www.facebook.com/Bella-Cuisine.
2022 Fall Cooking
German wiesn Hindi Octoberfest ….. $60
Delicious open-air spit-roasted capon basted in a sweet paprika marinade, hot German potato salad, traditional German rotkohl (sweet & sour red cabbage, Hot pretzel rolls, cucumber salat, apple strudel
This tasty Chicken Milanese has a lovely Lemon Butter Sauce that accompanies Fresh-made pasta with an Asparagus & Spinach Pesto, Crispy Panzanella Salad, Zabaglione is dessert
Sunday, October 16th at 5:00pm
Seafood & Cajun Sausage Boil ….. $55
Homemade Cajun-style Sausage, Jumbo Shrimp, White Fish, Baby Red Potatoes and Corn on the Cob- all pacakaged in individual foil packets. To that we will add a nice crisp salad and Apple Gateau with Calvados Sauce is dessert.
Sunday, November 13th at 5:00pm
2224 County Road 239 Fremont OH 43420
December Classes on Upcoming Events Page.
Intermediate Skill Level Cake Series
Please allow 3-4 hours for these classes as there are many steps to get to the finished product. We will not rush anyone. We will move at the pace of each class. Limit of 4 students per class.
Battenburg Cake ……. $40
Very British. Lovely for 4 o’clock tea. This was the base for Queen Victoria’s wedding cake in 1884. Virtually interesting when cut, as it displays a 2x2 square check pattern. It is held together by jam and enrobed in marzipan. Simple but impressive.
Sunday, October 16th at 10am
Hungarian Rigo Jancsi Cake ….. $40
Triple Chocolate ecstasy. Chocolate sponge cake, Chocolate Mousse, and Chocolate Glaze. It’s a winner 3 ways. Named in honor of a romantic love story of a princess and a violin player.