Gift Certificates are available for gifts ...or yourself!
Denomination is your choice
Class schedules are subject to change, but we try not to let that happen. New classes may be added at any time, so keep a sharp eye out for updates.
Tom & I look forward to seeing you soon.
Don't forget we cater graduations, reunions, rehearsal dinners, weddings, holiday parties, and first communions.
2224 County Road 239, Fremont, OH 43420
Things you need to know:
• All class reservations are held with a credit card. No exceptions, sorry. You may pay cash upon arrival for the class if you do not want to use your credit card. Advise us of this decision. If you do not show up for class, your credit card will be charged the full amount. Cancellations must be received one week in advance to ensure a refund.
• A minimum of 6 students is required for each class. If the student count is less than 6, the class may be canceled
• Most classes last 2 1/2—3 hours, but could be longer. Stay on task.
• Classes begin promptly at the indicated time. We don’t wait. There is too much to do.
***Class date, time and content are subject to change
• All equipment is provided for you including aprons. You will be advised if you must provide something in advance of the class. Bring baggies or containers to take your goodies home with you should there be any.
• Feel free to bring a bottle of wine to the Mediterranean Kitchen or American Regional Cooking classes. We provide bottled water only. If you contact us, we will give you wine suggestions from the region of study that will pair with your meal.
• Please contact us at email@example.com or
419-333-0027 with any questions or to register for a class.
**Bring a group of friends, family or your social club for a specially planned cooking class.
** The classes make great birthday or wedding gifts.
** Plan a private party and use our new pergola. It can seat about 24 guests. (weather permitting of course)
** Don’t forget we cater office lunches, Holiday parties, rehearsal dinners and weddings.
** We provide Teen Classes in Basic Skills
** Pizza Making Birthday Parties
** We will teach classes in your home, business, church or club
** Gift Certificates are available
Updates on www.facebook.com/Bella-Cuisine.
.By Bella Cuisine
Culinary instruction for youth ages 10-14
2224 County Road 239, Fremont OH 43420
Halloween Cookie Decorating….. $30
We will practice our royal icing techniques on pre-baked Halloween Sugar Cookies. Witch’s Hat, Ghost, Pumpkin, Cat, Bat and Spider Web.
2 dozen cookies. Please bring a container to take them home in.
Saturday, October 30th at 1:00pm
Special Pastry Class
This is a tough one, so bring your patience.
Croquembouche ….. $35
We will make Pate au Choux
A croquembouche is a stack of profiteroles (cream puffs) strategically placed to make the shape of a Christmas tree, glued together with caramel, and the spun sugar is wrapped all around it. It’s a showpiece. The work may be hard but the many skills that you will learn are worth every grrrrr that you utter.
It will need a large container to go home in. We will build it on a 10” round cake round.
Saturday November 20th at 1:00pm
Please allow time for this class!
Bella Cuisine 2021 Fall/Winter Schedule
2021 Fall/Winter Cooking Classes
at Bella Cuisine
2224 County Road 239, Fremont OH 43420 419-333-0027
We are focusing on skills this cycle. This will make for better cooks and improve the presentation of your hard work.
Mediterranean Vegetarian Roasted Vegetables
and Garlic Tahini Pitas….. $45
In this class you will learn the techniques of roasting whole vegetables, knife skills, how to make freshly baked pita, and how to make hummus and tahini. A salad and a dessert of Baklava will be provided.
Sunday, September 26th at 5:00pm
Southwestern BBQ Chicken Pizza with Tomato Salsa ….. $45
Techniques for this class include knife skills ( dicing, mincing and concassé), freshly made pizza dough, saute, sauce cookery (hot sauces, cold sauces, grilling, baking). A salad and a dessert of Apple Enchiladas
Sunday, October 3rd at 5:00pm
Asian Inspired Grilled Garlic Shrimp with Radish Salad….. $45
Grilling and marinades are featured in this class, along with vinaigrette ratios, Dessert will be Mango Pudding.
Sunday, October 10th at 5:00pm
European Roasted Cornish Game Hen With Roasted Vegetables & Mac and Cheese....$45
We will discuss roasting techniques as we prepare our hens, knife skills (julienne, oblique), veggie cookery, brining, pasta cooking and sauce techniques. A salad will be provided and dessert tonight is Apple Tatin.
Sunday, October 31st at 5:00pm
Italian Hand-rolled Potato Gnocchi with Pan-fried Sweet Italian Sausage Links ….. $45
In this class we will make a vegetable salsa of roasted fresh vegetables, learn to make gnocchi, make sausage and turn it into links. So many techniques in this class! Knife skills, roasting vegetables, gnocchi method, sausage making, sauce method, pan-frying. Phew! A salad will be provided and dessert is a Tiramisu Trifle