Gift Certificates are available for gifts ...or yourself!
Denomination is your choice
Class schedules are subject to change, but we try not to let that happen. New classes may be added at any time, so keep a sharp eye out for updates.
Tom & I look forward to seeing you soon.
Don't forgetwe cater graduations, reunions, rehearsal dinners, weddings, holiday parties, and first communions.
2224 County Road 239, Fremont, OH 43420
Things you need to know:
• All class reservations are held with a credit card. No exceptions, sorry. You may pay cash upon arrival for the class if you do not want to use your credit card. Advise us of this decision. If you do not show up for class, your credit card will be charged the full amount. Cancellations must be received one week in advance to ensure a refund.
• A minimum of 6 students is required for each class. If the student count is less than 6, the class may be canceled
• Most classes last 2 1/2—3 hours, but could be longer. Stay on task.
• Classes begin promptly at the indicated time. We don’t wait. There is too much to do.
***Class date, time and content are subject to change
• All equipment is provided for you including aprons. You will be advised if you must provide something in advance of the class. Bring baggies or containers to take your goodies home with you should there be any.
• Feel free to bring a bottle of wine to the Mediterranean Kitchen or American Regional Cooking classes. We provide bottled water only. If you contact us, we will give you wine suggestions from the region of study that will pair with your meal.
• Please contact us at email@example.com or
419-333-0027 with any questions or to register for a class.
Spanish Style Chicken and Seafood Paella ….. $55
Chicken, Jumbo Scallops and Large Shrimp, chorizo sausage, saffron rice, pan roasted peppers, onions, olives, tomato and garlic, crusty bread, fresh salad, Crème Caramel for dessert
Sunday, July 31 at 5:00pm
German style Wiesn Hindi (Roasted Capon) Octoberfest …$50
Spit roasted chicken basted in a sweet paprika marinade, hot German potato salad, traditional German rotkohl (sweet & sour red cabbage, Hot pretzel rolls, cucumber salat, plum cake dessert
Sunday, August 7 at 5:00pm
**Bring a group of friends, family or your social club for a specially planned cooking class.
** The classes make great birthday or wedding gifts.
** Plan a private party and use our new pergola. It can seat about 24 guests. (weather permitting of course)
** Don’t forget we cater office lunches, Holiday parties, rehearsal dinners and weddings.
** We provide Teen Classes in Basic Skills
** Pizza Making Birthday Parties
** We will teach classes in your home, business, church or club
** Gift Certificates are available
Updates on www.facebook.com/Bella-Cuisine.
2022 Summer Cooking
Churrascaria Brazilian BBQ ….. $55
A Rotisserie of mixed meats – marinated beef, hens, and pork. Chimicurri Sauce, Baked Beans, Corn on the cob, brick oven cornbread, salad, dessert is Pavé- a Brazilian Tiramisu
Sunday, June 12 at 5:00pm
Leg of Lamb Tuscan Style ….. $60
Rotisserie Lamb Leg with garlic, rosemary, and olive oil. Harissa Sauce, homemade focaccia rolls, roasted garlicy potato salad, oven roasted Brussel Sprouts, Panzanella Salad, Zuccotto for dessert
Sunday, June 26 at 5:00pm
Peruvian Pollo a la Brasa …… $50
Spit roasted marinated game hens, freshly made green sauce, grilled corn on the cob, Peruvian style potato salad in a creamy queso cheese sauce, wedge salad with bleu cheese and bacon, tres leche cake for dessert