• All class reservations are held with a credit card. No exceptions, sorry. You may pay cash upon arrival for the class if you do not want to use your credit card. Advise us of this decision. If you do not show up for class, your credit card will be charged the full amount. Cancellations must be received one week in advance to ensure a refund.
• A minimum of 6 students is required for each class. If the student count is less than 6, the class may be canceled
• Most classes last 2 1/2—3 hours, but could be longer. Stay on task.
• Classes begin promptly at the indicated time. We don’t wait. There is too much to do.
***Class date, time and content are subject to change
• All equipment is provided for you including aprons. You will be advised if you must provide something in advance of the class. Bring baggies or containers to take your goodies home with you should there be any.
• Feel free to bring a bottle of wine to the Mediterranean Kitchen or American Regional Cooking classes. We provide bottled water only. If you contact us, we will give you wine suggestions from the region of study that will pair with your meal.
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
419-333-0027 with any questions or to register for a class.
**Bring a group of friends, family or your social club for a specially planned cooking class.
** The classes make great birthday or wedding gifts.
** Plan a private party and use our new pergola. It can seat about 24 guests. (weather permitting of course)
** Don’t forget we cater office lunches, Holiday parties, rehearsal dinners and weddings.
** We provide Teen Classes in Basic Skills
** Pizza Making Birthday Parties
** We will teach classes in your home, business, church or club
** Gift Certificates are available
Updates on www.facebook.com/Bella-Cuisine.
Gift Certificates are available for gifts ...or yourself!
Denomination is your choice
Class schedules are subject to change, but we try not to let that happen. New classes may be added at any time, so keep a sharp eye out for updates.
Tom & I look forward to seeing you soon.
Don't forget we cater graduations, reunions, rehearsal dinners, weddings, holiday parties, and first communions.
2224 County Road 239, Fremont, OH 43420
We are sad to announce that out af an abundance of caution, we will be canceling the 2020 Spring Cooking Class Schedule. The CoVid19 pandemic continues to spread and we don't want anyone to suffer exposure. A new class schedule will be posted in April. We hope to see you in classes soon
It's Summertime !
2020 Summer Cooking Classes
at Bella Cuisine
2224 County Road 239, Fremont OH 43420
Here's something new and fun. We have expanded our patio area and built a eood-fired oven and grill so that we can offer an al fresco experience when weather permits. If it's cold or rainy, we'' retreat to the warmth of our Cucina.
Firm limit of 8 guests per class
Bella's Cowboy Cookout ..... $45
Get your chpas on because you're in for a ride. We're grilling Cowboy Steaks, Texas Roasted Potatoes, Baked Beans & Bacon Crocks, roasted Corn on the Cob, Cowboy Vegetarian Salad, and a Peach Crisp for dessert.
Sunday, June 14th at 5:00pm
Backyard Boil ..... $45
How can you resist a Seafood & Sausage Boil? So yummy. There will be shrimp, white fish, homemade Cajun-style Sausage, Potatoes and Corn on the Cob. Oh my! We'll make a tasty salad, munch on Sour Dough Rolls, and enjoy Ice Cream Sundaes with fresh fruit.
Sunday, July 12th at 5:00pm
Keilbasa and Kraut ..... $45
This will be fun! Freshly made Pork and Beef Kielbasa, served with Braised Sauerkraut and Apples, Roasted German Potato Salad with Dijon Mustard and Apple Cider Vinegar, Sweet & Sour Carrots, Cornbread made in cast iron pans. Green salad with homemade creamy Salatsauce, and Apple Strudel
Sunday, July 26th at 5:00pm
Double click here to add text.
An Evening in Napoli ..... $45
Napoli is the home of Pizza in honor of Queen Margherita. You will make Pizza DOugh, Italian Sausage, Red Pizza Sauce, Fire-roasted Vegetables, Antipasto Salad with all kinds of Toppings, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Garlic Bread, and Tiramisu.
Sunday August 9th at 5:00pm
English Cornwall Game Hens ..... $45
Off to southwest England we go! Pan-fried Game Hens, Mac n' Cheese (with Bacon), Oven Roasted Vegetables,
you will make a simple brine, Country Cornish Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette, Cornish Split Buns, and a Rustic Apple Pie.
Sunday, August 23rd at 5:00 pm
Valencia Paella ..... $45
Always a favorite ... Paella is a food for gathering friends and family together. Paella Valencia is made with Saffron Rice, Chicken and Shrimp, homemade Mexican Chorizo, Handmade Pita, and Bunuelos for dessert.